Grants and Awards for Students
Elemental Arts funding for students and student-initiated arts projects.
Summer Experience in the Arts (SEA) Awards
- Competitive application for six (6) stipends to support student summer work in the arts.
- For full-time internships, arts apprenticeships, collaborative research with a member of the arts faculty, or students’ own research agenda with frequent and substantive arts faculty interaction.
- Projects applying a cross-disciplinary perspective and a collaborative approach across the arts, sciences, humanities, and social sciences are encouraged.
- All proposals are welcome and will be evaluated on:
- Artistic and academic value.
- Proposed outcome in student’s personal creative development.
- How the work experience will be brought back and shared with the Pomona College community.
- Download SEA Awards guidelines and optional budget worksheet below:
Invitation to apply and online application will be publicized on this webpage, via email, and other usual Claremont Colleges channels in December-January. Submission deadline in February.
* Deadline for Summer 2013 SEA Award application is February 15, 2013.
(SEA Award information updated January 16, 2013)
- Grants of up to $300 for student-initiated arts projects.
- Applications will be accepted once in the Fall semester and once in Spring at a deadline to be announced by the Elemental Arts committee. Please direct enquiries to the Grant Coordinator.
- Projects must be completed within 12 months of the approval of a grant.
- Download ArtsInspiration Grant guidelines and optional budget worksheet below:
- Deadlines (6)
- Events (18)
- Grants (8)
- Highlight (13)
- Inspiration (12)
- Ideas (11)
- Programs (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- World (5)
- Diary (8)
There are no upcoming events.